When searching for space, don’t just limit yourself to this location feels right, know its right.
Tenant Representation is something that Eastern Carolinas Commercial Real Estate enjoys, similar to Buyers Representation, Eastern Carolinas Commercial Real Estate prides itself on delivering on our motto of Real Estate Solutions in Real Time.
Real time means your time line, and have you thought how long it will take to make that move? Is your lease coming due and your thinking about relocating? Give us a Call and we can help with providing a Tenant Needs Analysis to assist in finding the right space to grow into, or add as a second location.
Things to consider when looking at space and all items that we at Eastern Carolinas Commercial Real Estate take into account.
- Demographics – Who are your clients, where are they located?
- Visibility Requirements – Do you need to be seen or are you a destination?
- Co-Tenancy – Do you want neighbors? If you do how many and what types of neighbors do you want?
- Lease Term – How Long do you want to make that move? You may want to do a shorter term with some of the location intelligence we have on future development.
- Lease Terms – Rental Rate, Escalation, Improvement Allowance, Free Rental Period, Percentage Rental, Kick Out Clause’s
When looking for space in the Wilmington, NC and Surrounding Metro’s or in any of the other areas we have partnered firms in (Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Greenville North and South Carolina, Charlotte, Raleigh, Elizabeth City) you will be in good hands as we work to provide you with the site and location intelligence you need to make your decision easy.